Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I will be swapping my Pug 407 for something similar but a little more upmarket this spring and by browsing on Autotrader the 159 seems to fit the bill for my budget and preference for something with some style and class. I would love a GT but may find bootspace etc a bit of an issue. I have read some very good reviews online regarding the 159 and feel this could be the car for me. My spend budget is around 3-3.5k so obviously going for used (8 to 10 yrs old). Certainly a lovely looking car and on the face of it seems to be quite solid and reliable. Was just wondering if any of you nice gentlemen could advise me on any issues to look out for. I would be looking at a 1.9D or 2.4D Lusso version. Good service history of course is a given but would mileage be an issue as the ones in my budget are touching 100k. Would love one of these cars and would be an avid contributor to this forum as I always have with every car I have owned.

Anyway, hope to be getting one soon and getting in on the fun.:yes:

Regards

Wayne.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in exactly the same boat same budget etc there's a cracking buyers guide in the technical section of the site I read it and it's a bit off putting tbh

·
Administrator
88,011 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Welcome To‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░O░W░N░E░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★