Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Not sure if you have seen my plee's to everyone but i own a GTV CUP and when i purchased it the plaque inside the car with the ltd edition number had been replaced by one of the previous owners with a blank one

AS this car is in good nic-good price ect -i thought no problem i will just trace it back and get the number

NO WAY-- no body in the world seems to know how i can trace this number-- the previous owner who i think may be the culprit must have moved as i have address-no phone number -- written but no reply--
even Mangoletsi where it was 1st purchased from do not know ( but are still trying to help me )
any idears ??????
I have also e mailed the guys at the AROC and would you believe --not even a reply--ok i am not a member as yet but to not even reply--makes me think what would be the piont of joining the club ????
any comments from AROC would be very welcome
ken

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I am pretty sure the AROC has no specific register for Cup owners, they do have a 916 GTV/Spider register though. I'm not really sure how they will be able to help you unless the car was previously registered but you can contact them here http://www.freewebs.com/916gtvspider/ If you have the owners name and address have you tried 192.com? you may be able to locate a phone number or even his new address. TBH I think the only one who will know will be that owner. Good luck!!

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
AROC can't help either

Hi
I have also e mailed the guys at the AROC and would you believe --not even a reply--ok i am not a member as yet but to not even reply--makes me think what would be the piont of joining the club ????
any comments from AROC would be very welcome
ken
Hi Ken
I tried AROC when we were searching before but their register isn't very comprehensive at all just a list of GTV's etc.
Clive,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts