Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have just got myself registered and am glad to be able to join you all.

Earlier this year I became an Alfa owner for the first time when I bought my 1993 Alfa 33, it only has 46k on the clock and every stamp in the service book.

Needs a bit of sorting so hopefully I can get some advise on some of the things I need to sort.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Hi Mack welcome :)

I hope u like it here - now can u post a pic of your car as most of us here are really nosey and are always nervous someone has a car nicer than ours :eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hopefully this has worked, car is looking a bit pink at the moment as paintwork needs a good t-cut and wax

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi Mackay, welcome to the Alfaowner. :)
Lovely machine you there. :cool:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Welcome, we're always in the need of new 33 drivers :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Welcome, nice 33! :)

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Hi Mackey :D
You'll prolly find that the t-cut and wax won't affect the pinkness as much as you hope, it's the pigment in the paint that's faded and is a common occurance with Rosso Red. I'm sure you'll find more posts on this as you explore the site.
Have fun!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and thanks for the nice comments about my car, it's great to be able to get in contact with other alfa owners.

Getting to own my Alfa was a bit of a fulfilling of a dream as I always though of them a serious cars when I was growing up. My 33 has it's faults but the sound you get when you floor the boxer engine more than makes up for them all.

Not sure I like the sound of being stuck with the pinkness of the red on my car, used to work part-time as a valetor for a dealership so will see what I can do!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Dont listen to them, If you know how to really T-cut a car you should be able to bring back it's former glory. But you know how it is, once faded, always faded, meaning you have to keep her all polished up ;) Sweet 33 btw. I have owned several of them, post any problems you might encounter and we'll see what we can do ;)

-- Hoygaard

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Oh thank you Rosbird. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definately will stay as everyone has been really helpful and freindly. More than I can say for the Seat driver who drove into the back of my 33 on Sunday - not Alfa friendly at all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts