Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I picked up my second Alfa last week - A 159, to replace my 156. Really pleased with it. The 156 is a great car. Only letting me down twice in its 80,000 miles - the most recent being the cambelt letting go in a spectacular and expensive way 4 days before it was due to be changed. Had i found this site earlier, I would probably have got the belt changed earlier. Well you live and learn.
Anyway, I think this site is great, no longer do I feel that I am the only person in the world that still loves Alfas despite the expensive tantrums they seem to throw from time to time.
Off to post a question now about the JTDm engine- how should it sound?
ShinyRed

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Congratulations on your new car :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
shinyred said:
no longer do I feel that I am the only person in the world that still loves Alfas
I know that feeling man!There are loads of alfisti(so it happends that they are not part of the same group in work,gym etc),so every one of us must experience the abuse that we get from the others so called connisseurs:D
Anyway,welcome to the right place,here you don't have to explain your love and dedication for something that could be so perfect but it's not always...:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts