Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum, and especially to my fellow Alfa owners out there!

I've been redirected to this forum on a few occasions when I've asked Mr Google questions regarding my car, so felt compelled to register!
I drive (a slightly modified) red 159 1.9 jdtm 2007 plate, which I absolutely love. And now I can't think of driving anything other than Alfa Romeo cars in the future!
I'm especially looking forward the the Giulia being (finally) unleashed later this year... Good things come to those who wait!

Anyway, I'm James, early 30's & hoping to post here fairly regularly and maybe get to know one or two of you! :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello forum, and especially to my fellow Alfa owners out there!

I've been redirected to this forum on a few occasions when I've asked Mr Google questions regarding my car, so felt compelled to register!
I drive (a slightly modified) red 159 1.9 jdtm 2007 plate, which I absolutely love. And now I can't think of driving anything other than Alfa Romeo cars in the future!
I'm especially looking forward the the Giulia being (finally) unleashed later this year... Good things come to those who wait!

Anyway, I'm James, early 30's & hoping to post here fairly regularly and maybe get to know one or two of you! :beer:
Hi, I'm pleased you're happy with your 159. The only reason I never bought one was because they're nearly all diesel and I mostly make short journeys. Having said that, I drive a GTV, which is the sportiest Alfa since the 75.

I too am looking forward to the Giulia. But I won't be buying one until they're about 3 years old due to the depreciation. Hopefully they won't be nearly all diesels. If they are, my alternative choice is a Maserati.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts