1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be up for this :

Days out in Essex - Family fun, jousting, battles, archery

Super Cars at the Castle – 1st August 11am – 4pm
Hedingham Castle are pleased to be hosting its 2nd Super Car event, Lamborghinis, Ferraris and many more for you to view in our newly landscaped gardens as featured on Channel 4’s ‘The Landscape Man’.
All cars welcome but pre booked cars will get priority parking – please email [email protected] for a booking form. Super Cars charged at £7.00 per car.

Admission:
Adults £8.00
Concessions £7.00
Children £6.00
Family - £28.00
I just need an idea of numbers for the time being :D :D :D

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just the 3 of us then :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They will love the super cars :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Sorry Katy, only just spotted this. :rolleyes:

I should imagine the South East lot would be up for this, especially when they see some of the driving roads to get there. :)

I'll stick a linky up in the SE lounge. :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see you thread Nick , nice one :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Sorry Katy, only just spotted this. :rolleyes:

I should imagine the South East lot would be up for this, especially when they see some of the driving roads to get there. :)

I'll stick a linky up in the SE lounge. :thumbs:
The whole where Essex lies still needs to be sorted out in terms of sections ... some people wouldn't think of looking in East Anglia for essex based events

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The whole where Essex lies still needs to be sorted out in terms of sections ... some people wouldn't think of looking in East Anglia for essex based events
I would......

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I know you do KT, I check both the EA and South East sections ... but a newbie might not ... they might just go to the South East section as that's where Essex geographically is and read the bit that says "South East London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, Sussex" and never venture to the East Anglian section

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I always thought Essex was in East Anglia anyways ..... so maybe some newbies will....maybe they wont......you cant force them to check everywhere, just like you cant do eveything for anyone. If they want to go to meets they will look and they will sort theselves out.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
But why would someone look for Essex meets in the East Anglian section when the South East section plainly states that it covers Essex ? ... so surely either you should be given rights to post meets/events in the South East section as the Essex rep or the South East section should have it's 'subheading' modified to remove Essex and the East Anglian one should say ' Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex'

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont have the power to do that !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts