Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have found a vent close to the steering column under the dash in the drivers footwell which blows cold air constantly. It does not match the footwell vents shown in the manual.

I thought i could feel a draught and investigated today.

Any thoughts or ideas.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi
I have found a vent close to the steering column under the dash in the drivers footwell which blows cold air constantly. It does not match the footwell vents shown in the manual.

I thought i could feel a draught and investigated today.

Any thoughts or ideas.
Mine did that when I got it. I discovered the cover for the cabin filter wasn't fitted properly properly when it was last serviced and as the filter is pre heater the air escaping was the the same as the outside temperature. it was easy to refit after removing the plastic trim next to the clutch.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Many thanks for the reply. I found that exact problem last night. Noticed the drop in cabin temperature mid December had the flu and could not be bothered looking for the problem. Weekly cold drives to and from Aberdeen could not have helped the flu lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi
Many thanks for the reply. I found that exact problem last night. Noticed the drop in cabin temperature mid December had the flu and could not be bothered looking for the problem. Weekly cold drives to and from Aberdeen could not have helped the flu lol
Thanks guys! Glad I came across this as I have (had) similar problem just re-seated cannot filter cover which had come loose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts