Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've just signed up today and do hope that i can get some of many answers to many questions about many issues with my 156.

I've had the Alfa now for 3 years and do enjoy the drive. The problem is that i can only drive it for few months before the next thing goes wrong with it.
The first issue was the belt going early causing major damage and left me searching for a recon engine. Next was an air con issue which i had resolved in the summer then a new twin cat front pipe was needed (not cheap) but the most recent problem is now the heating or total lack of it.
I am no mechanic and fear that my local Alfa dealer will start charging me for all the advise they have sent my way just recently, so i thought i'd give you guys a go to see if i can gain your knowledge of problems and that one day i can then pass it on to any body else that has had my kind of luck.

Any ideas on a sudden lack of heating?

Cheers for listening
Alfamark

·
Administrator
60,450 Posts
Hi Mark :) welcome to AO. Sounds as though you've had a few problems, give our tech section a look through and post up your questions in there. I hope you get her fixed up.
Alfa 147, 156 & GT - Alfa Romeo Forum

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
welcome to AO:)

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
hello and welcome to AO........:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts