Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED YOUR HELP IN ONE POINT:
DOES THE155 16 VALVS. HAVE UNDER THE WIPERS ARMS (WHERE IS THE PLASTIC TAPE ) A FILTER FOR THE AIR-HEATER SYSTEM ?
I FIND IT IN THE SPARES CD WITH THE N° 60813795 BUT I DON´T FIND NOTHING IN THE WORKSHOP CD MANUAL ABOUT IT.
I READ ALL THE AIR CONDITIONER PART BUT I DIDN´T FIND ANYTHING.
COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF YOUR CAR HAS THIS FILTER AND WHEN IS NECESSARY TO REPLACE IT ?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
JORGE

G

·
Hi Jorge
I’ve got an A/C on my 16V as well but no filter. The filter could be a pollen (debits from plant some are allelic to) fitted at some markets.
Anyone got better ideas?
Alfisti an X-mas regards
Erik

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI ERIK, YOUR BABE HASN´T HAVE THE POLLEN FILTER EITHER, I DON´T UNDERSTAND, IT´S IN THE CD PARTS AS THE FILTER N° 60813795 AND MY MANUAL SAYS YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT EACH TWO YEARS !!!
REGARDS AND TAKE CARE
JORGE

G

·
Hi
Well I have had my grille off a few times to fix the wipers but I don't have the filter either even though I have air con on my 1996 16v super (UK).

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANKS MIKE, I REALLY DON´T UNDERSTAND, IT FIGURES IN THE CD PARTS AND IN MY MANUAL SAYS I HAVE TO CHANGE IT, BUT I DON´T KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS THE FILTER FITTED.
REGARDS
JORGE

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WELL, WELL, I RECCOMEND TO LOOK VERY WELL UNDER THE GRILLE BECAUSE IT IS THERE. I FOUND IT TODAY AND HAVE TO SAY THAT IT IS VERY VERY DIRTY. I HAVE TO CHANGE IT RIHGT NOW !!!
SO SEARCH BECAUSE IT IS UNDER A PLASTIC PROTECTOR UNDER THE GRILLE.
REGARDS
JORGE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts