Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys'
Hope you can help me with this one. My heater fan has stopped working, you can still adjust the LED scale thingy up and down but nothing happens.When I put it on nearly full there is a single click noise from the passenger footwell, this clicks again if you lower the fan speed but NO fan.All other heater switches seem to be o.k I can hear the flaps closing when selecting various airflow.
Any help/advice would be great as it was impossible to keep the screen clear with no air flow. :confused:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
firstly look at the fuse. then if you get under the dash on the passenger side you will see either one or three screws holding the motor in take out the motor and put two wires on it then connect directly to a battery to see if its ok.if it is ok it could be the resistor but they usually still work on 'full'.! there is a way to 'self test' the electronic heater but i cant remember how to do it ...wrinx.??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot Guys,
Any idea exactly where the fuse is,( I havent got a handbook) is it in the panel above the pedals? if so how do ya get to it?
Will have a fiddle in the morning.
Thanks
Mcenroe :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes its in the panel above the pedals you will see a clip the pulls the fuse box down then they are all marked with little symbols.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can some one advise if you can get the alfa workshop manuals for 155 still and approx how much they are?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts