Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Heated wing mirrors? You can tell they work when they de-mist (works in accordance with the rear-window de-mist button).

·
Registered
543 Posts
I find them very useful, only prob is that the HRW has to be on at the same time and you do not always need it on at the same time! if that makes sense:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
my side mirrors always stay clear, even when it was icey they didn't frost up. and they can't get steam on them either because they are outside the car.

·
Registered
694 Posts
and they can't get steam on them either because they are outside the car.
Yes they can. I've had to clear water (condensation/dew/something like that) off wing mirrors before (though not the MiTo yet), they can also get ice stuck to them and snow on them (which I have had to clear off the MiTo wing mirrors).

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have found what I think was dew on them.

After a really cold night, in the morning I have had to clean my mirrors on the 156 before.

Don't remember having to do it on the Mito yet though which is strange.

Do all mito's have them, or is it an option?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've noticed in my mirrors when the sun was just at the right angle and very bright that there are elements on the glass that appear orange in colour.

As there is no reference to heated mirrors in the manual, is it now standard kit? I'm assuming so as they've been clear so far this winter.

Edit:

Ignore me. I've just read the rest of the thread

1 - 13 of 13 Posts