Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these have been mentioned elsewhere in the last 3 weeks, but one of us is missing a serious bargain here.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181686532106?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It's the 3rd time these have been listed which amazes me:confused: I enquired about them as they've always been on my dream list, but have managed to resist in view of the stockpiling of fresh suspension stuff I have in hand and having more pressing things to do £750 on. They can go for a very decent price, in fact I hope the Chap doesn't mind, but he said he'd let them go for £750 posted- that's half price Guys!!!!

I asked KW about compatibility, so if you have a Sportwagon, you may/may not hit the bump stops depending on load, but correct spec REAR springs are available from KW at £50 a corner. Front are fine, although you may need different ones if you've the lighter engine.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if they were for a GT,GTA,147 or 156 I suspect they'd be long sold by now.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, they didn't sell again.
I'm surprised they haven't been snapped up considering how many 'crashy suspension etc' threads there are on here.
My reason for not buying is twofold, 1, I have some Eibachs, Bilsteins, upper wishbones, drop links, steering rod ends and top mounts I the garage, so I've spent enough. 2, I just can't afford £750 with holidays still to be booked and possible inlet manifold replacement in the not too distant future.
Anyone wanna chip in with their reasons? Almost the same price as a B12 kit, but surely far superior? Or overkill?

·
Registered
636 Posts
I haven't gone for them because I know you can adjsut the ride comfort but with a Spider I can't help but think they might be still too harsh, also I don't know if I can be bothered with messing around with the settings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts