Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick heads up that my 159 will be for sale at the end of this month. Feel free to contact for more information. Interior pictures will be added ASAP. Details below….

Sadly, the time has come that I must sell my very well cared for TI Sportwagon. Unfortunately, a change of job forces the sale as I have no parking at new house. Really don’t want to part with it, but needs must and it’s time for someone else to look after and enjoy driving it. Makes an excellent workhorse whilst looking incredibly stylish at the same time!

Asking £5,300 which is a lot of car and style for the money. Available from the start of July

159 2.0JTDM TI Sportwagon 2010 (Located in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire)

129,000 miles

Full service history (Alfa main dealer for 5 years then A for Alfa under my ownership)

Absolutely everything on it works and will come with a new 12 months MOT at the time of sale. It has been looked after with no expense spared and OEM parts used.

Very reliable 2.0 diesel engine with better F40 gearbox compared to 1.9 and no DPF faults.

TI spec with 19” alloys, heated seats, air conditioning, 330mm Brembo discs, side skirts, cruise control, auto lights, auto wipers, rear parking sensors plus many others.

2 keys, service log book and all receipts from my ownership. Also have a record of every penny spent on the car over the last 4 years.

Was bought by me just under 4 years ago at 92,000 miles and has been superbly reliable since, never letting me down. Was originally a business lease car and it appears the passenger or rear seats were barely ever used. They are still in almost new condition. Even the protective plastic on the rear boot lip was still on at 92k miles so it has had a very easy, cared for life!

Work carried out:
Cambelt & water pump October 2015 @ 107k miles
Last service July 2017 @ 124k miles
New OEM springs all 4 corners July 17
New OEM Front upper wishbones both sides July 17
New front pads and discs both sides July 17
New battery October 2017
All 4 wheels refurbished with NO KERB DAMAGE and all new centre caps
Paintwork machine polished and in great condition for age
All interior lights replaced with LEDs
Custom floor mats and boot liner
Front and rear badges and front grille replaced in 2016 so in great condition
Detachable Westfalia towbar with 13pin electrics (fitted by myself and used for bike racks only so no extra wear on drivetrain from towing trailers). Very hard to spot once removed.
Genuine Alfa front and rear mudguards
MTech short shifter fitted, making it much nicer to drive (original shifter also provided with the car)

Minor faults (for full honesty but this is me being picky):
Very slight oil leak from cam carrier but oil level holds and have been advised by A for Alfa no action is required currently.
Crack in rear bumper behind number plate so not visible. I bought a new rear bumper with parking sensors as I intended to replace it but as it isn’t visible I never did. Will throw in the bumper with the car if wanted.
Tiny split in driver’s seat side bolster (very common on 159s) but rest of interior immaculate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quick update. Car now has MOT until end of July 2019 with no advisories. Available for viewing from Tuesday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts