Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
as you people might know, i left a comment regarding Donnelly Group service on another thread, I got a follow up questionaire about the aftersales experience. I also however received a leaflet too.. They are doing an oil service and winter checkover on any car for a cheap £99 and are also throwing in a winter pack of goodies as part of the deal - by the looks of things its a bottle of de-icer/anti-freeze/demister and an ice scraper. :wow:

I have recently had my car serviced there so unfortunately i cant make light of this offer:( but just giving anyone else a head's up who might be wanting the motor checked soon.

:D:D

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Hello,
as you people might know, i left a comment regarding Donnelly Group service on another thread, I got a follow up questionaire about the aftersales experience. I also however received a leaflet too.. They are doing an oil service and winter checkover on any car for a cheap £99 and are also throwing in a winter pack of goodies as part of the deal - by the looks of things its a bottle of de-icer/anti-freeze/demister and an ice scraper. :wow:

I have recently had my car serviced there so unfortunately i cant make light of this offer:( but just giving anyone else a head's up who might be wanting the motor checked soon.

:D:D
That's more like a realistic price.... I may try them again.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Well I made an email enquiry and got his response, confirming it would cover a mito 12 month optional mini service and more...normally £170 for just the oil and filter! Almost too good to be true now :lol:

What we can offer as a winter check & interim service is as follows for £99.
1 Oil and filter change
2 Battery condition check
3 Tyre condition and pressure check and align
4 All under bonnet fluid levels checked and topped up
5 A in-depth 30 point inspection suspension brakes lights exhaust and engine
6 Wash and vac
7 Free gift pack

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is a great offer :) just wish I had of waited haha!!
Great deals are what we need right now!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Mervyn Stewarts did this a couple of years ago,so I duly left the car in as arranged,only to recieve a phone call a couple of hours later to say the offer didn't apply to GTAs! Considering the oil alone would cost over £60 I presume the same would apply now,although my car was recently serviced and is safely tucked away for the winter,so I couldn't take advantage anyway.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I had the same concerns with my Mito Dave, not saying its a GTA, but it does need High Spec oil. According to them its all in...and considering its under warranty they wont want to do it too cheaply or invent issues....seems an all round winner :)

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
My car is booked in for the 16th for the Alfa zone manager to look at the paint issues so I asked about the service deal and was told it applies to the whole Fiat/Alfa range. So the G will have the oil and filter changed too when it's there.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I'm guessing its part of the strategy to deter people from sticking with MS for servicing. MS have been marketing heavily. I have received a £50 coupon, and later a notification of improved rates since the switchover.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I'm guessing its part of the strategy to deter people from sticking with MS for servicing. MS have been marketing heavily. I have received a £50 coupon, and later a notification of improved rates since the switchover.
Yes, got one of those too. Improved rates is one thing but improved service is another thing altogether.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I say I would have to agree. The quality of service from Donnelly's was top notch. I definitely wasn't worried about not being able to utilise my £50 voucher because the service team did exactly what they needed to do! I will definitely be back next year.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts