Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
never noticed a problem with mine but then always have the fogs on as well :D lets em know i,m coming wink oh and have put 100watt bulbs injust to make sure they know i,m behind them :D :D

G

·
Don't wanna p*ss on your bonfire here but 100w bulbs are not legal and unpleasant for other drivers....... :D :D

Scooby, the lights on my V6 are nowhere near as good as the 1.8.....dunno why, may be the reflectors have gone.

wrinx

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
there not as unpleasant as the zenon lights fitted to most cars that always seem to blind you or the idiots in front doing 30mph then jumping on the brakes at every corner coz its darkor driving round with rear fog lights on thats unpleasant :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
The lenses on my headlights looks foggy. Cleaning the lenses and reflektors might brighten things up.
Had the headlight out some years ago and as far as i remember it wasn't easy to get to the lense!
Has anybody tried taking it apart?

Cheers

G

·
Easy job once you have the headlight out.

6 or so clips. Lever off with a srewdriver and the lens will come away.

Clips push back on.

Easy :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys
OK I just checked the voltage on the dip lamp and it is fine, :) so it is not an electrical problem unfortunately :confused: .
The spherical lens in front of the dip bulb looks a bit foggy when it is lit, should it look as bright and transparent as the high beam?
It looks like it has condensation in it, but I don't think it has because the main lens doesn't.
I think I will have to dismantle it to find out.
frown

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.