Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm trying to find out the correct way to mask the dipped headlight beams on my (pre-facelift) 147 for travelling in europe

The manual very helpfully shows a template with measurement of exactly where to tape-up the lights ..

BUT

the illustration only shows how to convert lights from driving on the right to driving on the left - which is the opposite to what I want to do!

Does anyone have any idea about this? Am I right in thinking I should just reverse the pattern shown?

Thanking the AO hive mind in advance :thumbs:

djmck

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
My manual shows both - the left-to-right drive conversion is a mirror image of the one you've got, i.e. the 20mm distance from the datum point to the first bit of tape & the bigger bit of tape closer to the circular marking on the LH rather than the RH headlight, & so on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My manual shows both - the left-to-right drive conversion is a mirror image of the one you've got, i.e. the 20mm distance from the datum point to the first bit of tape & the bigger bit of tape closer to the circular marking on the LH rather than the RH headlight, & so on.
I don't have the diagram in front of me but I think that makes sense - cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts