Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to get those btcc kind of double eyed lights? Looks really mean man....

And another thing, would it be cool if we could custom those bimmer angel eyes to the 155... only thing it wouldn't be as big. Just like to see them rings on a cloudy day :)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No No No...........don't put bmw parts on your Italian beauty eek! eek! YUK!!! :D

The BTCC lights have been discussed here before, don't think they are available......hope I'm wrong.

wrinx

·
Registered
632 Posts
If you put Beemer parts on your Alfa it has been scientifically proven that your car will rebel and you will have no end to your electrical problems until the offending parts are removed :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bealzbob:
............you will have no end to your electrical problems until the offending parts are removed :D
Does that mean Alfas in general have BMW parts on them ???

Marlon

·
Registered
447 Posts
Idd, they don't exist, you would'nt hav low beam with them.

To reply on that Beemer ****, I read on a german site that when your airflow meter brakes you can replace it with one from BMW because they are allmost the same, who would do such a thing, it's sacrilege.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can anyone recommend any bits to replace all the Bosch parts in Alfa's!!!

wrinx

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's funny isn't it - all the "Dodgy Italian electrics" in Alfas are mostly made by Bosch in Germany. Go figure...

And my mum's old Uno has bits made in Italy by a company called "Benditalia" so all things considered you'd think it would be asking for trouble

But the little trooper has never had any electrical problems at all ever, except for a replacement starter motor. Again, the (Lucas -teehee!) replacement lasted 3 months and the Italian-made genuine-part replacement replacement is still going strong.

Ralf S.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can find the BTCC type headlight for 155 in Japan,
but the prices is very expensive !!
I saw it before and it cost around US$1000/pair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts