Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody just confirm that the Xenon headlamp unit (minus bulbs HV box etc) is different to the Halogen type? There seem to be about 8 different part numbers on EPER and it doesn't differentiate between Xenon and halogen
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10,889 Posts
Could somebody just confirm that the Xenon headlamp unit (minus bulbs HV box etc) is different to the Halogen type? There seem to be about 8 different part numbers on EPER and it doesn't differentiate between Xenon and halogen
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the wonderful world of eper,Crispie.

You should have seen the bother I had getting Bravo brake pipes.

If you get the numbers off of yours I will check mine to see if the numbers are the same.

Hope you buy her back and fix.I did it with my old Orion. Got settlemnet less salvage and kept the car and repaired her.

Pomeo

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks in advance.
60658762 DS
60658763 SN

In eper look at the notes next to the part number: GD +230 = 230 = Gas Discharge, GD = Right Hand Drive, C4921 = 4921 New Headlights DAT 03/2001
Any other note Like just GD means Right hand drive and Halogen if no 230 number or other number noting a different headlamp.

jason

·
Registered
267 Posts
This must be an expensive exercise particularly when you consider that the PIAA bulb conversion gives a far better light output , especially on dip. When the Q4 was driven by one of France's top motoring pundits last year - he had the car for 48 hours, he said that the headlights were the best that he had ever driven behind:D:cool:!

How much do the units cost?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts