Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks

I know this will have been aksed heaps of times im sorry for asking again but does the factory fit 147 stereo have a output for the cd changer

I think mines a 937 high

What i want to do is run my bluetooth parrot which i have fitted and the connects2 ipod adaptor,

how do i hook up the connects 2 ????

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
there is a CD changer socket at the back. it caters for a blue mini-ISO plug. this can be utilised for alternative sources, including iPod adaptors and Loudlink, etc.

the appropriate iPod adaptor should connect straight into this socket. note, there have been reports of incompatibility with some iPod adaptors with newer version headunits, as fitted with ?series II 147s. i don't know full details about this though, so i'm unsure if the Connects2 version can be like this.

presuming you have no Bose system, the Parrot can be adapted to plug into the speakerwires, via an ISO plug harness. it should be plug-and-play from this point of view, then connection of powerwires.

:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for all hte questions but here we go again

im not good with technical stuff and just want to see if i can do this

Have my parrot and an ipod adaptor and also a parrot multicomm, can i use all three though the steering controls and if so how does that work does anyone have this

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
what's the multicomm? have you contacted a Parrot retailer/installer to discuss your needs?

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts