Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
86,634 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I'll have to bring mine down to you for some TLC on the paint work after seeing those pictures!!!!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
That's megga:wow: The car & the shine I mean:cool:

Keep it topped up with Aqua / express wax from now on too:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
sounds like a plan, will get the reps to price up some express stuff - Here's the car unwashed after a couple of days - seems this corner of my road gets a lot of photographic attention!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Can i just ask a few questions? Has the car had paint correction as in swirl removal? Is the fact that after a few days its still gleaming down to the waxing? Mine looked the nuts until the next day when dew had gathered dust and left dust spots all over it. I used AG Body Shampoo then AG Aquawax. It did look lovely and shiny though:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Not recently - it was resprayed in 2007, so it's practically 2 year old paint - just gets cleaned well, and even the best wax will only look as good as the painted surface and how it's prepped - i.e was it smooth, not covered in tar and swirls etc, before applying.

The wax has certainly impressed me so far, hope it lasts well!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Not recently - it was resprayed in 2007, so it's practically 2 year old paint - just gets cleaned well, and even the best wax will only look as good as the painted surface and how it's prepped - i.e was it smooth, not covered in tar and swirls etc, before applying.

The wax has certainly impressed me so far, hope it lasts well!
Interesting. It looks amazing!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts