Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe its just me but I've had it for the last 9 years or so, over the last couple of years its been easing off and now this year *touches wood* I don't seem to be too bad at all - just a bit of a runny nose. This time 4 years ago I was off on the sick as it was so bad I couldn't drive.

Wondering if the decent weather has allowed a slower pollen release and as a consequence a lower count...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found an effective method to stop myself rubbing my eyes today:

1. Go to Tesco
2. Buy finger chillies
3. Finely chop several
4. Forget to wash hands afterwards...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've gone back to using Piriton.

Help me get a good night's sleep too. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try not to take anything really, whatever I take, when I wake up my mouth feels as dry as tutenkahmun's under-crackers...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to suffer quite badly - but has dissapeared for years now, around the same time my Mum started suffering for the first time in Her life :confused:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I'm in the same boat chris.

I don't think it's kicked in this year, we're being tricked into a false sense of security. :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What crops are they planting in the UK these days?
Oilseed rape use to set me off rotten.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Mines is bad this year, and like the man says, Oilseed Rape is a biggy.

I'm bad with freshly cat grass which is good cos no-one ever cuts grass!!!

I took my little lad down the football park to practice on his bike and there was a tractor cutting the grass for the full 2 hours we were there. I was just one big ball of weeping snot by the time I got home. I take zirtek but think its time to change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts