·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eyes are red raw and I can’t stop fecking sneezing! :nothappy:

D

·
0 Posts
I usually suffer from the old rubbing eyes syndrome of hay fever, had it a bit yesterday but so far I've been okay today...

·
Registered
37,151 Posts
Mine is ok at the moment, but when the grass pollen starts thats when I suffer, but normally only for about 2 weeks then I am ok. :confused:

Some tablets don't work on mine, Clarityn is useless but Zirtek works a treat. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I'm a strange beast when it comes to hay fever :rolleyes: I never used to get it. Then about 10 years ago I had it bad for five or six years on the bounce :mad: Now, sometimes i get it and sometimes i don't :confused: Just keep taking those anti-histamine pills Ros.

N

·
0 Posts
Move down here, never suffered badly at all
in the 12 years I've been here.

(Although if it's Pine or Mimosa pollen you're
allergic too, you'd be f'ed.)

;)

(Piriton is the best medicine, I've found.)

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Nasty irritating problem!:(: Need a full Armoury to try to combat it. Beconase,Antihistamine tablets, Sinus rinse, the rubbing of eyes often gives me an eye infection, and then it's Fucithalmic,Chloramphenicol, plus hot water, very hot, with a disinfected flannel. Surgery closes at 5pm, sharp!:D

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
eat some honey from a local farm, this will help build up a bit of resistance to local pollen, you will need to eat quite a bit:D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Well, my mum made me do it when I lived near Chepstow (no affect)

Even more pointless now, I live 15 miles from where I work, and its in a city so the whole dynamic is different...

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The nasal spray has made a huge difference. Two squirts on a morning and no more sneezing for the rest of the day. :thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts