Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we're moving to the US. I've got a Cobalt Blue 2003 GTV PH3 V6 90k that I need to move on. Over 36k worth of receipts since new! Original AR press car so photos all over the web. Struggling to value. It's had Q2, Koni's, custom decatted manifolds, downtubes and exhaust, alfatune remap, upgraded brakes, new oil cooler, Rad,powerflex bushes. Externally it's all totally original and bodywork in very good. Would really welcome some advice on valuation?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
£10k minimum, if you're in need of a quick sale.. To the right buyer, could be worth as much as £15k.

To give you some idea, Veloce's have a PH3 JTS Spider at £9k.

Love that blue :thumbs:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Cobalto Blu is top of the list for my PH1 V6 at respray time.

Stunning car, with all the right upgrades.

You can pretty much ask what you want for it, it's the right car for the right buyer.

Niche market so may be a long wait for top money.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I think it's a £10k car if the cosmetics are spot on. Someone like Veloces would possibly have it up for circa £13k but they offer dealer services and back up and can wait for the right customer.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
If you need to sell it then £5k - £6k private sale. Rare car but serious buyers are just as rare. A dealer would give you peanuts for it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
10k car all day for me

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok,thanks for the advice. Looks like 10k could be a good starting point, but like you say buyers are rare as hens teeth !

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
If you need to sell it then £5k - £6k private sale. Rare car but serious buyers are just as rare. A dealer would give you peanuts for it.
No way. That's "good" standard 3.0 money. This is the 3.2 with extras last of the line. Has to be higher.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
But the Alfisti couldn't give a flying **** about German build quality. End of.

Look what an SZ will sell for.

·
Registered
81 Posts
it's a pity that steering wheels is in the wrong place. I have another gtv 3.2 (in meteora grey) and I would definitely go for this one if it were LHD...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Trouble is at £10k - £15k you are into Porsche 997 and even 991 territory. So you got Porsche build quality against Fiat build quality.
Into 116 GTV V6 Territory too ! Fiat build quality vs Alfa Build quality

Initially i was going to chime in to say the GTV looks better, then I remembered we were discussing the ph3 :paperbag::jester:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Trouble is at £10k - £15k you are into Porsche 997 and even 991 territory. So you got Porsche build quality against Fiat build quality.
It would be a fairly ropey old 911 for that money - I'd take the Alfa any day...plus you've got the rarity factor. How may P3 3.2s do you actually see out there?

·
Registered
897 Posts
36k of receipts , good god ! Does that include the purchase prices , if not average of £2.77k per year of receipts from new is crazy lavish.

All the best with the sale . :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts