Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I naively thought that once I'd paired my phone the first time, it would pick it up everytime I got back in the car. But it doesn't. I have to go through B&M and the phone getting them both to connect to each other everytime. Even if I just switch the engine off for a few seconds.

It's a Nokia E71.

Everything else on B&M works well. Just plugged my old iPod Classic in and away it went, though it doesn't recognise playlists.

MrCabbage

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, can't find a setting like that on my phone. And the phone connects automatically to my Bluetooth headset everytime, so if there is such a setting, it's already set to on.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Nope, can't find a setting like that on my phone. And the phone connects automatically to my Bluetooth headset everytime, so if there is such a setting, it's already set to on.
Not necessarily.

On your phone (well I have it on my SE Arc) you should have a list of the bluetooth devices it has been paired with, and for each device you can set it to auto connect or just connect when you physically do it, hence why your headset may be on auto connect and your stereo not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts