Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Better still, have you taken it for a blast today, and enjoyed some of this fabulous late-summer sunshine ?

We went for a blast all over Herefordshire today, hitting Malvern, Three Choirs Winery, etc, etc. Everywhere we looked , beautiful scenery, and virtually empty roads !! A perfect day for a blat down the A-roads.

Let's here where your travels took you today.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yes indeed. :) Myself in my '76 Spider 2000 and friends in a '72 2000 GTV criss-crossed around the Cotswolds for most of the day enjoying the weather. Funny thing, we very nearly did the Herefordshire area instead! Would have been good to link up.

·
Registered
398 Posts
We said our goodbyes...:(

After a 90mile cross country hoon...:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured the SimplyAlfa event was geared more to late model Alfa's, hence the reason I did not attend. Hope I got that right !

Saw several Alfa's in my travels today, but didn't get a wave off one of them - just lots of strange looks in return !!??!!

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Figured the SimplyAlfa event was geared more to late model Alfa's, hence the reason I did not attend. Hope I got that right !

Saw several Alfa's in my travels today, but didn't get a wave off one of them - just lots of strange looks in return !!??!!

It was for all age alfas garwood , yours would have been more than welcome and appreciated :thumbs:

The guys at simplyalfas are real enthusiasts and would have welcomed you as much as the late models that were there .

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took my bike out. Far slower, but much more fun :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Took my wife to the theatre this afternoon in Covent Garden in the spider, top down, basking in the glorious, final streaks of sunshine thi year...(hopefully not:) !)
was a wonderful day to crawl down the Marylebone road at 3mph, surrounded by assorted topless Astons, Bentleys, Porsches, Mercs etc. (oh....and a Ferrari Enzo!!!)...but only one 3.0 Zoe Yellow Spider...glorious:D
:lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was for all age alfas garwood , yours would have been more than welcome and appreciated :thumbs:

The guys at simplyalfas are real enthusiasts and would have welcomed you as much as the late models that were there .
Great stuff Paul :D

Garwood get yourself boooked in for a FREE check up on the next one mate :)

We had lots of folk hugging Alfa's tonight :D :D :D

Lights and chips

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My misunderstanding, and my loss ! I'll be up for it next go round. Sorry to let you down, Evel...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts