Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
23,040 Posts
I remember as a small child in the 1950's, (I know, I know - we had children then too - honestly), I'd have been about 4, my mother telling me as we walked down the street:

"If you ever see a sweet on the pavement you must NEVER pick it up and eat it."

TBH until then I hadn't thought about it. Thereafter my eyes were glued to the said pavement seeking out illicit goodies - don't remember finding one though.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I remember as a small child in the 1950's, (I know, I know - we had children then too - honestly), I'd have been about 4, my mother telling me as we walked down the street:

"If you ever see a sweet on the pavement you must NEVER pick it up and eat it."

TBH until then I hadn't thought about it. Thereafter my eyes were glued to the said pavement seeking out illicit goodies - don't remember finding one though.
I was assuming food you drop yourself - not losers weepers finders keepers:eek::lol:

·
Administrator
23,040 Posts
Yes...you could eat dinner off my kitchen floor :)

An interesting evening dinner at yours then.

Crossed legged and lunging in with a plate and unsteady cutlery OR Roman style, lying on one's side on cushions and lazily skewing pieces of deliciousness from a level surface?

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
I've got two cats, cat's bury their ****, they use their paws for this the paws walk on the floor, no way I'm eating anything off the floor :vomit:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts