Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... that starts at the bottom of your stomach that feels like all that you are is slowly disappearing, leaving the beginnings of a dark void. The feeling that then scrabbles up the remains of your stomach and then continues to devour whatever is left inside of you...

:(

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
sounds like a panic attack :eek:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cold, blackened fingers begin squeezing your heart till the point all feelings disappears.....

R

·
0 Posts
The cold, blackened fingers begin squeezing your heart till the point all feeling disappears.....
Mate, can I suggest you drop all this self indulgent twaddle, grab a friend and go for a couple of pints. Much better for you than spouting on the net.

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
yes, I'm getting it now..

its like I'm standing on a rock in the ocean, just too far from land to swim, and I'm screaming. I have talent, intelligence, youth and power, but no one can hear my screams, so I just stand on the rock, screaming and getting older while the world passes by from the main land, promise slips from my grip. the people are unaware I'm even there..

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
this kind sums it up - from Furniture - brilliant mind,

I'm at the stage
Where I want my words heard
When no one wants to listen
Because everybody's yelling
About you and yours
And how I'd have the answer if I'd only open up, up, up
And let you in

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
You sound as if you are quite down at the moment? But yes, I have plumbed the depths of a few dark caverns in my time, as I'm sure a few AO'ers have, but fortunately have been able to scramble back into the land of light and happiness? :):

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
DojoHamster i cannot comment for, myself? hmm....i was just crawling out of the hole at last after a really nasty patch, but got kicked firmly back in today.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts