Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me I have been through the cars menu and it does come up with an option that says "trip" but then I go into it and it has an option to say yes or no to a maximum speed!!!

What the hell is this :confused:

IS there a trip computer on my 147 2.0 TS Lusso?

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Trip Computer is activated by the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk... took me a while to find it as well!

Just keep clicking through the list and you will find Trip A for average info and Trip B for info related to the trip you are on...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Trip Computer is activated by the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk... took me a while to find it as well!

Just keep clicking through the list and you will find Trip A for average info and Trip B for info related to the trip you are on...
I feel really dumb now, thanks very much mate, appreciated :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
haha don't feel dumb dude :)
I've had my 147 over a year now, and while i figured out about the trip computer, I'd never figured out how to reset it...

So my travel time was in the thousands of hours :lol:
I only figured out how to reset the trip computer 2 days ago :D

hold the button on the end of the wiper stalk for a few seconds and it'll clear your - avg fuel consumption, avg speed, travel time

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha don't feel dumb dude :)
I've had my 147 over a year now, and while i figured out about the trip computer, I'd never figured out how to reset it...

So my travel time was in the thousands of hours :lol:
I only figured out how to reset the trip computer 2 days ago :D

hold the button on the end of the wiper stalk for a few seconds and it'll clear your - avg fuel consumption, avg speed, travel time
:lol: Excellent I feel better now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts