Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if there is already 3 threads on one subject don't start another.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its the rant room but ..................... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
85,951 Posts
and if there is already 3 threads on one subject don't start another.

There are probably at least 10+ threads on every possible Tech subject if only people would use the search function & title threads with suitable names :HEADBANG: :HEADBANG: :HEADBANG:

Now name & shame V6 :EVIL:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My windscreen washers aren't working
My doors / locks are frozen shut
I am getting ABS failures
My car takes longer to warm up
etc

Bloody Alfas! :rolleyes:

:cheese:

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
So that actually means I can't start a new thread unless its about socks or something? As i'm sure almost every problem car related is already posted...... somewhere.... :confused:

:p

·
Super Moderator
85,951 Posts
So that actually means I can't start a new thread unless its about socks or something? As i'm sure almost every problem car related is already posted...... somewhere.... :confused:

:p
Do a search before starting a sock thread :tut:

There are already a good few on the subject :lol:

Is this the right place to ask about tyres?...................:D:lol:
No :HEADBANG: :lol:

Now does anyone know if the variator should be changed during the 1st cambelt service :confused: ( seriously :D )

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually i was on about wot

there is about 15 threads on that swiss speed fine record and a further 1.2million on global warming, not so long ago there were 37 on ned and autolusso,

do we have to have so many, one will do wont it ???

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
alarms, tyres, oil, and still my personal favouite, foookin mito's economy:rant::mad:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
actually i was on about wot

there is about 15 threads on that swiss speed fine record and a further 1.2million on global warming, not so long ago there were 37 on ned and autolusso,

do we have to have so many, one will do wont it ???
:rolleyes: Quit your whining, big girl !

:D

·
Registered
22,759 Posts
Such is the joy and size of the internet, put nude britney/gaga/cheryl/etc into google and see how many hits it genreates. How many of those are what you were actually looking for?

At least on here there's the correct content in each thread.....big up to the Mods for keeping things in order.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts