Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend Ricky Hatton is fighting Manny Paquiao,

Who is going to win?

Personally I think Paquaio will win, but it is going to be very close.

Our household is taking a keen interest, as my other half is Filippino.

Should be a good fight, shame it is on pay per view.

B

·
0 Posts
I think this fight will frustrate Hatton even more than the mayweather fight.
pacman really impressed me when he took apart Barrera albeit a long while back , I do think Hatton will be outclassed ,outboxed, & possibly Knocked out by the Pacman?!:cool:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I got to disagree with you all. Pac fights best when coming forward and is pretty poor when fighting on the back foot. Hatton is to powerfull to be bullied and if anyone will be doing the pressuring it will be hatton. forcing pac in to uncomforlable territory. I see pac taking the early rounds with his speed and flashy footwork. But hatton will impose himself when pac starts to tire in the mid rounds. Leading to a KO in about the 9th. I just think as good as pac is Hatton is to big and strong for him at this weight.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Next weekend Ricky Hatton is fighting Manny Paquiao,

Who is going to win?

Personally I think Paquaio will win, but it is going to be very close.

Our household is taking a keen interest, as my other half is Filippino.

Should be a good fight, shame it is on pay per view.
There is a website called Justin.tv you can watch any sporting event here for free. Its not always perfect but it works and like I say its free. You may have already known this anyway but just incase you did not.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
There is a website called Justin.tv you can watch any sporting event here for free. Its not always perfect but it works and like I say its free. You may have already known this anyway but just incase you did not.:thumbs:
Here's a football one "livefooty.doctor-serv.com"

Also got the bookies live greyhound racing (everyrace anywhere) PM me if you want that one.

B

·
0 Posts
I think this fight will frustrate Hatton even more than the mayweather fight.
pacman really impressed me when he took apart Barrera albeit a long while back , I do think Hatton will be outclassed ,outboxed, & possibly Knocked out by the Pacman?!:cool:
BINGO:D
Ok lets put our heads on the blocks . lets say that a Mayweather v Pacman does happen who do we think .

I am a barrea fan & the way pacman disposed of him blew me away so I,m going for Pacman, provided its a good Ref & not Padina

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
To be honest it was a totally brutal onslaught by Pacman, which I don't think anyone saw coming, certainly not Hatton or his entourage, and I think Hatton should now retire, before he gets hurt like that again, it was painful to watch in fact !!!!.......

·
Registered
37,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Paquiao's last fight was with Oscar de-la-Hoya, and he took him apart and made him look silly.

De-La-Hoya was one of the all time boxing greats, although I think he was well past his prime at the last fight.

B

·
0 Posts
He did the same if not worse to Barrera who is a master craftsman up Hatton, look on You Tube !

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Great jubilations this weekend. Went to brother in law's. Mrs is Filipina so all were betting on Pacman. Shame they put bets for the 9th.
Felt so sorry for Ricky lying on the canvas. Was totally outclassed though from the beginning.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts