Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts
Wait until they see their weekly pay, and they can’t meet the bills. Very cosy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wasn’t being facetious - just playing :)

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts
Wait until they see their weekly pay, and they can’t meet the bills. Very cosy

I wasn’t being facetious - just playing :)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I like you Scudetto. It’s probably my post taken out of content. Peoples post online can come across wrongly regardless how they was meant to be

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,328 Posts
I like you Scudetto. It’s probably my post taken out of content. Peoples post online can come across wrongly regardless how they was meant to be

hey, no stress fella :)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts

It was because you said insulated instead of isolated.
And it's context not content.
Your written english is much better than when you first stalked these rooms though. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It was because you said insulated instead of isolated.
And it's context not content.
Your written english is much better than when you first stalked these rooms though. :thumbs:

Being spoke to like a knob’ed is normal on this side of the forum. I’m not really insulted by it as much as I used to be. In honesty it’s probably this side of the forum that has improved my English. Ironically
In school I would of been strapped you guys are very lenient on me

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
What’s fact is roughly 180 countries have Covid19
300k people have been infected
100k have recovered
12k have died it’s more likely to recover than fear “ certain “ death even if you catch it

The influenza
3 - 5 million cases each year
650k die as per year

We needn’t avoid people in public places or panic buy essentials every flu season would we
Have a look at these graphs and tell us whether they're heading up or down.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
According the the WHA...as of today there are 188 countries with at least one confirmed case of the virus.....there are only 195 countries in the World.
195 without Taiwan & Kosovo not fair to leave those guy out.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Well here's other for you, it isn't "would of", it is "would have or would've". I'm ust helping to further your education.

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
What’s fact is roughly 180 countries have Covid19
300k people have been infected
100k have recovered
12k have died it’s more likely to recover than fear “ certain “ death even if you catch it

The influenza
3 - 5 million cases each year
650k die as per year

We needn’t avoid people in public places or panic buy essentials every flu season would we
Two things that are also facts, are that 1) there is a vaccine (I assume that you believe in them....) for standard influenza 2) there isn't a vaccine for Covid 19.
Additionally, Covid 19 is more contagious and has a higher propensity to kill people, than standard influenza.

So my question is, do you understand why the existence of a virus, with a high propensity to kill people, for which there is no vaccine or remedy and which is spread more easily than standard influenza, might be a problem?

·
Banned
3,808 Posts

• According the the WHA...as of today there are 188 countries with at least one confirmed case of the virus.....there are only 195 countries in the World.
    And Boris started to ramp up the rhetoric at today’s briefing. 12 weeks isolation for up to 1.5 million of us.
Still, free food parcels and medicine. If people haven’t got the message yet, they must be bloody thick.

But there again seeing Asda staff carrying on, seemingly oblivious to keep their distance and promptly announcing, in the case of one, she has enough toilet rolls to see her through till Christmas, doesn’t inspire confidence.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Two things that are also facts, are that 1) there is a vaccine (I assume that you believe in them....) for standard influenza 2) there isn't a vaccine for Covid 19.
Additionally, Covid 19 is more contagious and has a higher propensity to kill people, than standard influenza.

So my question is, do you understand why the existence of a virus, with a high propensity to kill people, for which there is no vaccine or remedy and which is spread more easily than standard influenza, might be a problem?
I understand that fear is taking over your emotions. I only hope if this situation does escalate out of control that your survival instinct will have the better of the emotion you have of fear.

I must mention how well Idris Elba looks considering he’s tested positive

·
Banned
3,808 Posts
I understand that fear is taking over your emotions. I only hope if this situation does escalate out of control that your survival instinct will have the better of the emotion you have of fear.

Are you for real? Is it the drugs that induces your stupidity?

Just cut it out, running off at the mouth simply to demonstrate your new found ability with words of more than one syllable.

Christ, and this is supposed to be a forum for Alfa’s.

Can any subject be debated without it being immediately reduced to a level of banality, that beggars belief?

·
Registered
12,993 Posts

It's a virus, there is no cure available yet. People are dying. Governments and the world health organisation are telling people to stay insude and not to minimalise contact with people - it's a rational fear. Therefore my survival instinct as you put it, is to avoid seeing my parents because I don't want to take the risk that I might have the virus and pass it on to my infirm Father.

Also, "www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news"? Really??? is that your objective news source? Not, say, the New Scientist?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
On a serious note to not offend anyone, can I ask if anyone here is going to self isolate as of tomorrow, or has already done so.

I have work starting 8:30am, a public auction to run on Tuesday morning and an even bigger attendance come Wednesday 3pm

·
Administrator
45,306 Posts
Tell me truly - do you genuinely think that is in any way relevant?

Because if you do, then it's clear we're debating with an idiot, so I'll just stop trying.

261 - 280 of 309 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.