Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yes. Its ok. My son bought me a bottle for Xmas. He works in Turin and got it there at a sensible price. Not the rip off Britain price I saw it advertised here.

I hope to go to see him in May and get a few more bottles to give as novelty presents - provided the true cost is really ok.

Nick

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Yes. Its ok. My son bought me a bottle for Xmas. He works in Turin and got it there at a sensible price. Not the rip off Britain price I saw it advertised here.

I hope to go to see him in May and get a few more bottles to give as novelty presents - provided the true cost is really ok.

Nick
You could always bring some back and sell it to the thirsty bunch on this site:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
My fiancee bought me two bottles for our tenth anniversary. We haven't opened them yet, may keep them for the next ten years!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
OK I know this is an ancient thread but ...

I opened my bottle at our New Year celebration, thought I'd take it to my friends party after seeing Top Gear mention it just before Christmas ... Car bought back in June, bottle said 2003 or 2004 on it can't remember which?

I'll leave my comment as ...

'The bottle is the best bit'

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I have a daily helping of Brunello Red :cool:

Although the wine costs £15 + per bottle.

Rob

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I seen that bottle on Top Gear and wouldn't mind getting hold of some for the bottle itself.

One question though, where did you all get yours, are Alfa dealers allowed to sell alcohol :rolleyes: if so I will head in to my local one pretty sharpish :) Would seem a bit strange buying a bottle of plonk from a parts department though :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
from what i saw on TG its very cheap wine repackaged with the alfa logo on it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts