Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
55 plate with only 24k miles on the clock.....no mention of belts but what a mota! If I could afford it I would go and buy it this week-end.....tell me I'm crazy! It would appear that the car is in Ipswich.
Bloody Alfa's!!!! :inlove:

·
Registered
684 Posts
22nd March 2006 is the cut off date if I remember correctly.

Tax is roughly double for V6 cars afterthis as a whole heap of new bands came into force.

·
Banned
2,933 Posts
Don't panic!

Check when it was first registered cos earlier ones dont get clobbered by the hefty road tax which i think runs at £455 p.a
22nd March 2006 is the cut off date if I remember correctly.

Tax is roughly double for V6 cars afterthis as a whole heap of new bands came into force.
Autrader's got it wrong in their 'Vehicle Summary'...tax band should be K (£260pa) for all vehicles with a CO2 figure over 225g/km but were registered before 23rd March 2006.

Even though the new 3.2 Spider has a lower CO2 figure, 272 compared to the P3's 315, it does fall into band M which is £460pa.:wow:

Clive

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
8 and a half grand...............lady owner from new........b4 I bought it I'd wanna see a picture of the lady and the car together...............or the lady in the alltogether .........sorry dont mean to lower the tone. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts