Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i know this may be a bit cheeky of me, but would anyone mind telling me how much they were able to lease their 159s for per month? I have gotten a few quotes for both the 1.9 and 2.4JTDM Ti models, and all have come back with figures ranging between £419 and £489 which i thought to be very high for a 3year non maintenance contract. Any recommendations you have would be ace :thumbs:

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mangoletsi were doing a 1.9Ti for £279 +vat on a limited stock. I think it may be £299+vat now but best to speak to a dealer. The 2.4 was qouted in the range of figures closer to what you have above.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yup Mango's seem to have the most competative rates at the moment... and they'll take a trade in on contract hire too (which I did) Not many left at this price though, I think Sham and I got the last 1.9 Ti's

U

·
0 Posts
Aren't the contracts all based on mileage? If you are a 30,000 a year man I'd say you were in the right ballpark at least.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aren't the contracts all based on mileage? If you are a 30,000 a year man I'd say you were in the right ballpark at least.
I used to be a 30,000 a year man but having moved house to within 5 miles of work im down to <10,000, hence why i was a bit shocked at those initial prices

U

·
0 Posts
On what sort of mileage Jack? And what is the excess mileage charged at?

·
Registered
252 Posts
current Mango deals are direct to FGA (Fiat Finance) and are as good as they get in my searching for my Ti. 10k pa non maintenance was my deal and its a personal contract at just over £300 inc vat but I opted for a 48 month deal since I'm happy to keep a top spec Ti for that long and I wanted the monthly number to be as low as possible

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
My 159 ti sw 1.9 is £501 a month with full maintenace and 30k miles a year. Thats through FIAT via piccadilly's.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also VW/Audi always offer massive discounts on the contract hire rates, hence the number of the dull boxes you see on the road. For the cost of the Ti I could have had a fully loaded A6 estate (although why you'd want one unless you run an undertakers I don't know). Depreciation is relatively pointless where I'm concerned because I'll have killed almost any car with mileage in three years.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
We Contract Hire all our vehicles. Alfas are always disproportionately high because they depreciate so much ie the finance company gets bugger all for it when they sell it after your hire period.
Hence the reason I went to Alfa direct...there was no beating em on price....not even close.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts