Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The site doesn't like that I'm from NZ and my .nz email is freaking it out.

Edit: and yes, trying to do this now when Italy has ground to a halt is proving to be quite tricky. At least I got an automated reply from
Centro Documentazione Museo Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I approached a dealer for a spec sheet, who was only too happy to help. I've attached the copy of mine if this helps, not sure if it's what you're looking for or not!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I did many years ago, when Alfa UK managed to register my 147 with the incorrect chassis number! It was a pain with the DVLA but I seem to recall I just rang up Alfa UK and they got me the stuff I needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks cue2. I've checked behind all 2 inches of both sun visors in the 8C and have nothing to report. They are the smallest sun visors that I have ever seen. They've not even big enough to fully hide a credit card!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have not, but I only ever have run of the mill standard cars, so no real point. I'm sure you would have some better luck with a car that had a relatively small production number. I'm surprised one didn't come with the car. Or if it did and you are not the original owner why would it be sold without all the bits. A nice memento I suppose for a previous owner to keep.

Interesting to know that a 8C exists in NZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts