Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I watched this movie the other day right, called The Strangers, which is meant to be based on a true story yeah, and basically there's this bloke who wears a mask that looks like an old sack dumped on his head who wonders round this blokes house.

That's the plot basically.

Horrendous movie!!!!!

I later found out that the truth in the story was that the director once had someone knock on his door asking if someone who didn't even live there was in, of course they weren't, but the person then went on their way and he found out the next day that some houses up the street got robbed.

That is nothing to do whatsoever with the movie.

The movie is about a man in a sack bag mask wondering around a blokes house.

Oh, and the bird from Armageddon runs around screaming alot.

But yeah, be sure to rent it, it's an Oscar winner for sure!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prof, trust me mate, the fact this movie had zero oscar nominations doesn't mean it's any good, in actual fact it solidifies the fact it's a man in a sack stumbling around a blokes house wheezing and panting all over the place like a pervert. :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What they did with their £30 MILLION budget was give half of it to Liv, and spend the rest on the sack, :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about them kids from that show Knightmare then? You know, three kids yell at their mate who wanders around with a bucket on his head shouting directions at him and tells him to take bread and lemons and stuff off of weird strangers?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anybody seen this damn movie or what?! Bag Man 2: Revenge of the Masked Bag Boy is coming out soon and we haven't even got this thread up and running yet, :rolleyes:

Talk to me bag boys! :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts