Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
shame, once a nice looking 166, nice alloys :)

although the front and the rear look like they don't match???

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
it has been around for a while, although the price has come down quite a bit hasn't it?
Barge pole from me...

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the 6th image says it all. Its very carful not the show the front end the. If you look at the driverside fog light to can see that the chasis is bent. Unbending chasis is exspensive.

The problem is they have left it sitting in there yard for so long its probaly going to need the belt to be done as well.

Very sad

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Sorry Stu I was like that before I joined Alfaowner after years in the Stratchlyde Farce.:cheese:
But at a knockdown price ken could get the engine:thumbs:
Pomeo

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Wow Pomeo your not suggesting..... Breaking a 166! I'm shocked.

Can I have the CD player? :D
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
well stu as byron once sang or was it dylan

the times they are a changing:D

BUT ken has fixed his ken and wont neeed the engine so someone fix it ah i feel better for that thanks for reminding me a wee bit off topic there....IT IS WAY OTT FOR PRICE THO...BRILLIANT ONES DONT FETCH THAT.

pOMEO:D

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
My god Stu...that one has been like that for an awful long time now....I SEE THEY ARE STILL WASHING IT THOUGH:cheese: :cheese: :p

STU SEE THAT HORIZONTAL BRONZE COLOURED PIPE IN THE 6TH PICTURE BETWEEN THE FRONT COVER AND CHROME PIPES WELL THAT IS THE FUEL SUPPLY PIPE TO INJECTORS.

POMEO

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
My apologies my good stu,forgat to mention the other night and I never knew someone had answered your earlier wee querie.

I agree BUT there cant be much paint left on it now.he he

Pomeo

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
You can get a serviceable 166 for that!

I guess it's like being a politician or stockbroker?

You try it on, and see who'll swallow it.

A

·
0 Posts
Chucking a bucket of water over a car before you take the picture is the oldest trick going, but leaving it in a lake of bubbles is a new one.They even doused the engine! Perhaps they can't bear to break an Alfa either:)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts