Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one bought the 3.2 cam locks from totally Alfa if so what does it say in the back of yours mine have the letters TA

I bought some last year to fit gta cams in my Gtv I went to use them last week for the first time an I'm sure they have sent me 3.0 by mistake as I have a set of 3.0 and they look the same I've tried emailing totally Alfa 3 times over the last week with no response and as I've spent a few quid buying all the tools to do the job I'm a bit p##### off I've even offerd to buy a new set of locks
I'm now desperate as I was hoping to drive it to good wood festival of speed next week

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Not sure, sorry. I have been trying to get hold of Totally Alfa for a while now to buy some tools but have given up trying.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have a set but the mechanic wasn't very satisfied with them. He said he actually had to file them a bit to make it fit. I'm hoping I didn't get a 3.0 set :depressed:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
On the homepage of the website there is this announcement, so expect whatever is going on is having a big impact...

Due to family ill health and commitments I have had to temporarily suspend taking any new orders on the TotallyAlfa website until mid February 2016. All the product and background information is still available but I have disabled the Shopping Basket and Checkout.
All existing orders will be honoured and dispatched as soon as I can. If you have any concerns about existing orders please contact me: [email protected]

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have both sets of locks from Gary - regular (2.5/3.0) cams and 3.2.

The 3.2 cams have "TF" on the top and the regular ones have "TA".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks every one. so he did send me the wrong ones mine have ta on the back, I'm going to hire some from eb spares who have been very helpful

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts