Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh FFS :mad:

This is already happening at my current assignment location :eek: :tut:

(i.e. UK citizens getting laid off and replaced by Mumbai Mafia..... 7 so far and counting :mad: :rant: )

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like soon you will be replaced by an eastern european woman :lol:
As long as I'm not replaced by an Old woman like you :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Yet listen to this figure - if you are a woman working part-time you get 40% less per hour on average than a man working full-time.
How about comparing like for like? Part time men against part time women. Sounds like the gvmt twisting figures again to get women burning their bras once more

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry mate couldn't do your job :(
I am useless with a broom :lol:
You're not too good with the womb broom either from what I hear :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Have you noticed how all the Blair's Bints
that hold high office are actually incompetent?

You can't blame them for passing legislation to
cover their own inadequacies and lack of skills
can you?

V

·
0 Posts
...are you suggesting for one moment that positive sexual discrimination in their appointment was to blame Nev? :eek: Or do you think all the blokes in the govt are crap, too? :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you noticed how all the Blair's Bints that hold high office are actually incompetent?

You can't blame them for passing legislation to cover their own inadequacies and lack of skills can you?
Indeed :lol:

...are you suggesting for one moment that positive sexual discrimination in their appointment was to blame Nev? :eek: Or do you think all the blokes in the govt are crap, too? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
V

·
0 Posts
...nice of Chris and Nomes to give us a gynaecology lesson this morning...:vomit: :lol:

Now, now, you boys - tsk tsk! :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...nice of Chris and Nomes to give us a gynaecology lesson this morning...:vomit: :lol:

Now, now, you boys - tsk tsk! :D
Shut it Agnes :mad:

Yes folks.... Max has anticipated Harman's move and be 'realigned' already :eek:

:rolleyes:

V

·
0 Posts
I've already booked the 'procedure' ;)

and a course of spray tan !! :p
...let me know if you need any hints about leg-hair removal Nomad, I'm an expert - all in the cause of cycling of course.

...although it feels real sexy when you've just shaved and you put your jim-jam bottoms on...

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...let me know if you need any hints about leg-hair removal Nomad, I'm an expert - all in the cause of cycling of course.
...although it feels real sexy when you've just shaved and you put your jim-jam bottoms on...
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts