• No, I got 5h1t... makes me want to smack the givers! :mad:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, are you happy with what you got for Xmas present? :confused: :p ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I said to my girlfriend... she didn't agree :(

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I didn't got any presy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww... I was thinking of sending you a Xmas card, but I didn't have your addy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Really? :eek: You could have asked. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But I wanted it to be a surprise :eek: :eek: :eek:

PM it to me and I'll be sure to send you one next year :)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
As usual all I got was a load of aftershave and body sprays (do you think people are trying to tell me something) :eek:
Oh I got a book on serial killers as well - great after a Christmas spent trying to stop people from killing each other - that will make a nice pleasant read :rant:
What I always want for Christmas is something car, esp Alfa related and only rarely get any like that.
I really wanted that red Alfasud on ebay but it has now gone beyond my price range :rant:
Well my new Gt will be home on Jan 4th so I still have that to look forward to :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I smell something... :D ;)

Anyway, Pasi, I'll be waiting for that card. :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
I smell something... :D ;)

Anyway, Pasi, I'll be waiting for that card. :)
... you know what they say about the first one who smelt it, dealt it :eek: ... just make sure you are downwind from me Hugo :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

... Haven't opened all my pressies yet, not that I got more than three or summat :rolleyes: - just saving it till tomorrow ... so I'll vote later Pasi :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kurzon said:
... so I'll vote later Pasi :)
Do as you want... I'm not forcing anyone to vote ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
kurzon said:
... you know what they say about the first one who smelt it, dealt it :eek: ... just make sure you are downwind from me Hugo :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:
Oh no... :rolleyes: I'm sure it came from north. :eek: We're not safe, not with the cannel. :eek: If you're hands are yellow, it was you. Check them.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Oh no... :rolleyes: I'm sure it came from north. :eek: We're not safe, not with the cannel. :eek: If you're hands are yellow, it was you. Check them.
'hands yellow' :confused: ... whats a 'cannel' :rolleyes:... Hugsy please explain ;)

@Pasi - still haven't opened my pressies so can't comment yet ;) I know you want my input on your poll :eek:
;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
of course I do!!!

If Kurt hasn't voted, then it's not a real poll :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Channel, canal, what ever! :p I missed the "h". Couldn't you understand that? :rolleyes:

Now, do you're hands look yellow or not? :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well canal and channel have a bit different meaning ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes I know. But who cares. :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Yes I know. But who cares. :D
Well then that would be like saying 'You little ****' which is not nice but when it's 'You little sit' - someone called little is being asked to sit :D Get the difference now :cheese:

Still don't understand the yellow hands thing :confused: ... does anyone else get it ?

;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I see you got it, Kurz. I would like to see you writing in Portuguese. ;)

Talking about Portuguese, that thing about yellow hands is a Portuguese joke. And even so, many Portugueses wont understand it. So, do you have or not yellow hands? :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
I see you got it, Kurz. I would like to see you writing in Portuguese. ;)

Talking about Portuguese, that thing about yellow hands is a Portuguese joke. And even so, many Portugueses wont understand it. So, do you have or not yellow hands? :D
Hey we all have slip ups so I wasn't haven't a dig at your English :confused: ... you know me better than that Hugo ;)... I'm rather ammused by some of your cockups anyway :D

No idea what yellow hands mean :( ... mine are silver ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts