Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a very good New Year.

Happy Days ahead, so long as we don't get too much weather like is in the pic ! :eek:

Attachments

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cor blimey you guys are quick !

I posted the pic and saw a mistake ! :cry: I had " flattened " the pic so had to start again from scratch. If there any mistakes they are staying now !

Picture is now present and may even be correct ! :wow:

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:confused:

Bah Humbug! :D

Merry Christmas Nige :p
Thanks Kris.

Hey Nige, when I said Lincolnshire last year (or was it the year before) I was accused of regionalism in some quarters !!!
Martin, I struggle to remember yesterday never mind 1 - 2 years ago !

Anyway I like Regionalism so sod any complaints !! :D

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good point Martin.

Hey Nige what about us EA folk :rant::mad:

Now you are Green you can do yer own and I'll come along and join in !! :D

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Dont worry about Kris he doesn't even own an Alfa..............
Ducking down ready for Turkey shoot.......:D
BTW Nige, I assume that was last year?

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on then 'fess up !!

Well thats a merry Xmas to me ,the postmans just delivered 5 envelopes from E.R.N.I.E. !!
I hardly dare open them ...:wow:
So about my Spring Pans financing....... :D

I re invest mine, got £50 again, seems standard most months. Hope it's a good lump Martin. :thumbs:

When I was in Oman I used to pick up my Post on the way to work. Always recognized the envelopes from Ernie so I used to leave them un opened on the way to work. During the 30 minutes drive I used to dream about being there being a HUGE chunk of money in them and planned my next move if there was. The plan was always a quick drive back to my accommodation, pick up Passport then straight to the Airport, dumping the Toymotor with keys left in it and buy a First Class ticket to somewhere, anywhere........

As I've never travelled First Class anytime to anywhere you can guess that I never even got close to a big win. £250 was the most so I stayed, and stayed and stayed in the desert for quite a while. :cry:

L

·
0 Posts
I am the registered owner of a silver 147 although I can't drive it sooo in theory I do own an Alfa :p

Looks like I will have to sell my bike to fund a GTV though, but as I did 0 miles on it this year it makes sense.

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am the registered owner of a silver 147 although I can't drive it sooo in theory I do own an Alfa :p

Looks like I will have to sell my bike to fund a GTV though, but as I did 0 miles on it this year it makes sense.
You know it does.

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Opened 'em,couldn't stand the suspense any longer ! Oh well, back to work on Monday for me !!:mad:
Oh dear. Well it's at least in three figures Martin so you can afford a few more Mice Pies ! :D

·
16,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Prefer rats to mice !!
Yeah £125 as you guessed.Just thought that with 5 to open ,at least 1 would have been a decent amount .:mad:
:lol: Seems to be my day for typos !

Been there, done that - always disappointed - until next month..........:D

Perhaps !

K

·
0 Posts
merry christmas to all lincs guys & gals (sorry nige :D), nearly here!

hope you all have a nice day at skeggy, my turn to work again so will be missing this year keeping the country going :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts