Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old chap, I hope you an excelent day!! You're not getting old mate, we all are!!! :rolleyes: :D wink

And has you have said: we're only as old as we behave!! :D :D

Happy Birthday Wim!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Have round on me in the virtual pub!

Happy B Day!!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We will Ian!!

Wim is out now, but when he cames back we will call you :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>BTW Nice to see you have a cake shown right of you nickname (and a tooltip with your age)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, it say 43!? right?
:D :D wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Thanx chappies !!
No great plans for tonight.. Yesterday was already a bit late ( at my age, 5 o clock in the morning is late :rolleyes: ), so I will be installing myself besides Eve tonight on the couth, and watch some "Band of Brothers" DVD's..
The big party is next week..
What's this tooltip thingy then? have to check that out.. :confused:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
By the way, drinks are on me in the virtual bar.. help yourself to one.. just don't puke in the virtual toilet :D

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Hey Wimmi! Have a nice day pal! And don't overdo it! :D

Cheers,

Ant

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR WIMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wimpie, I hope we can have you around here at AO (and ofcourse in real life) for many many many years :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>By the way, drinks are on me in the virtual bar.. help yourself to one.. just don't puke in the virtual toilet :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, the toilet is all dirty! Who puke there??
Pat, it was to much Vodka for you! :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So you like lime Pat?
Guys, try my recipe: 2 fingers of white wine, squeeze half a lime and the rest with bear. :D

Sadiki, specially for you: two fingers of cold spring water, one ice cube, four fingers of natural orange juice and the rest with mango juice. I love this. wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G-147:
<strong>Happy Bday Mate! :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that was a close call, G :D
thanks everybody..you're all too kind wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>..you're all too kind</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We know :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts