33,643 Posts
How many happy birthday threads does a bloke need? :confused:

Happy birthday Mr Wokie. :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
How many happy birthday threads does a bloke need? :confused:

Happy birthday Mr Wokie. :D
Absolutely! So Scott, go look on the other one I can't afford to be wishing you happy birthday twice in one day.....

oh pish! I just did! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Thanks guys, yes I did!!!:thumbs:

Booked the week off, so no panic for work.

A nice day of relaxing, present opening and then present drinking. Then a slap up Ruby.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
hope you had a great birthday Scott :) sorry for the lateness but only just seen the thread.

:D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
12 hour days, not much time off and a very naughty son who's gone and got himself into some pretty serious trouble which was splashed all over the local papers this week :cry:
the papers reported it in the way that papers do - without all the corrects facts and my son is facing a custodial sentence at the pleasure of her majesty.

i have been tring to keep up but my concentration is terible

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Oh Fee! You are probably at your wits' end!

Most of us would never know you had this to contend with. I hope you are bearing up.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
thanks for your support guys, crown court in 2 weeks which i'm dreading. just read in today's paper that the guy who was assaulted need further surgery so it isn't looking good at all :(

why don't kids bloody listen!

R

·
0 Posts
What AL said.....wondered why you'd been so quiet lately...keep your pecker up ;)

You only realise what **** you put your own parents through when you have kids of your own :eek: :(

H

·
0 Posts
thanks for your support guys, crown court in 2 weeks which i'm dreading. just read in today's paper that the guy who was assaulted need further surgery so it isn't looking good at all :(

why don't kids bloody listen!
We're here for you Fee :)
and Like I Said if you need to pop into the Happy Surgery for a chat and a pod just let me know ;)

What AL said.....wondered why you'd been so quiet lately...keep your pecker up ;)

You only realise what **** you put your own parents through when you have kids of your own :eek: :(
Pete how true those words are :)

·
Registered
10,594 Posts
As all of the above Fee, thinking of ya, never let them BAS***DS
grind you down. xx:thumbs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts