Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

rear boot space :rolleyes:

front boot space (with the side roof bars installed)

Look! a 146! wink

A very proud owner wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
nice car Wim/Eve, but i've already said that a million times :D

one question: where is the engine situated / how can you get to it? :confused:
i know it's mid-engined, but right behind the seats there's the boot :confused:
is it somewhere under the seats/boot? :confused:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's under the rear boot space.. that's why there's so little room left

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
What engine does it have?? :confused:

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
AFAIK its a 698cc 3 cylinder inline + turbo
SOHC, 6valves in total.
82bhp i think?

mid engined, RWD wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>AFAIK its a 698cc 3 cylinder inline + turbo
SOHC, 6valves in total.
82bhp i think?

mid engined, RWD wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">completely right Pat! couldn't have said it better my self wink :D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
SOHC, 6valves in total.
82bhp i think?

mid engined, RWD wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">completely right Pat! couldn't have said it better my self wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure you could, because the engine is behind the rear axle :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Wimmy, remember when we were at the dealer and you thought about take the bars from the boot? wink

The worst was to put them back! :D

A very beautiful owner :)

N

·
0 Posts
"Gonna meet you in my gay car, in my gay car, I've got something to put in you (a can of Fanta in the front 'boot') in my gay car"........

........which is a song I could be singing Wimmy, except it's Eve's wheels and so you are safe wink

I like it's exterior looks, but the interior is a bit grey plastic moulding for my liking. :cool:

R

·
0 Posts
Wimster,

Nice pictures together with smiling owner.'

When are you coming for a photo shoot in Hulst??

:D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>"Gonna meet you in my gay car, in my gay car, I've got something to put in you (a can of Fanta in the front 'boot') in my gay car"</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wim,

This is Nem's way to tell you he is jealous :D

Hans

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>Wim,

This is Nem's way to tell you he is jealous :D

Hans</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I belive so too, Hans :D

N

·
0 Posts
Not jealous, but I do honestly like the Smart over all the other mini Roadster contenders except for the FIAT Barchetta and in the FIAT I could carry more than 1 can of Fanta for very hot days whereas in the Smart it is 'passenger or Fanta'? :cool:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Wimster,

Nice pictures together with smiling owner.'

When are you coming for a photo shoot in Hulst??

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll check with Eve, but could be soon wink after all , it's not that far :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>Not jealous, but I do honestly like the Smart over all the other mini Roadster contenders except for the FIAT Barchetta and in the FIAT I could carry more than 1 can of Fanta for very hot days whereas in the Smart it is 'passenger or Fanta'? :cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How big are the cans of Fanta then in the UK? eek! or do you just drink it by the gallon,Nemmy? wink
I'll have you know I had two bottles of Nanu with me sunday evening and I could easily store them in the rear boot "space" (which is accessible from the interior when the top is up

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
This months EVO tests the Smart against other similar cars (MR2 etc), plus 1960's Lotus Elan.
:cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>like the Smart over all the other mini Roadster contenders</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I don't know any other contender for this Smart. :) The 206cc?
C3Pluriel?
The Beetle?
They are far, far away. :D

Way to go Wim and Eve! :)

The Barcheta is from another "galaxy" :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>This months EVO tests the Smart against other similar cars (MR2 etc), plus 1960's Lotus Elan.
:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think it's fair... even with similar engines the Smart is kind of unique...

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
SOHC, 6valves in total.
82bhp i think?

mid engined, RWD wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">completely right Pat! couldn't have said it better my self wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure you could, because the engine is behind the rear axle :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">are u saying its rear-engined Hans? i'm sure i read somewhere it's mid engined... :confused:
fookers, they made me look bad :mad:

:D :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts