Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend a quality hands free kit compatible with the iphone. you know the one,the voice comes out the speakers and you can say "call mum" and it does.
I still cannot stop staring at my GT.:rolleyes:

M

·
0 Posts
Lol... I have an Alfa Bluetooth dealer fit unit.... And a windows phone.... so I press green button and say call mum or txt mum etc etc. Even offers to read incoming txt out when it is connected to handsfree car kit....

Does the iPhone not do something like this? Or do you need car kit to make it all happen?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pretty sure the THB 9060 will read messages off certain phones. As regards voice command, I fit these (amongst other things) for a living, and there's not really any kit I know too thats good at doing this. It's generally down to road noises and accents that confuses it.

On a side note a Parrot CK3100 screen sits nicely in the ash tray on a GT! If your after a discreet install.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you want something cost efficient, buy a 2nd hand Nokia CK7W hands free kit off ebay, Ive had loads of them and they work with all phones. They also have voice dialling if you hold the button down. Cost about £30 and are very easy to fit.

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any of the parrot mki range of kits will work perfectly with an iphone, especially if its got the latest 2.01 software on it, voice commands work pretty well too, also has the added bonus of having a cable you can plug in to the iphone if you wish, that will charge it, and play your music(music can be played over bluetooth).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts