Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you may have noticed that Hammy156 aka Simon no longer has his Green Rep status.

Simon decided to step down as a Region Rep this was a difficult decision for Simon to make and he wanted to step down with the least fuss.

But as Region Support I could not let Simon stand down with out a message of thanks :D

Simon did a great job of starting the SW Region meet scene and I'm sure we will see him at future meets :thumbs:

Simon thanks for all the hard work you did for AO :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( Sorry you are no longer my fellow rep mate, I know you will still be around to join in our meets :)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Hey fella, when we spoke about your role in the past, you really seemed to enjoyed it and it seems you achieved quite alot :)
Well done to you! :thumbs: :cool:

Stick around... or I'll hunt you down and give you a special reserved 156Chrissy kiss! :eek: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hey fella, when we spoke about your role in the past, you really seemed to enjoyed it and it seems you achieved quite alot :)
Well done to you! :thumbs: :cool:

Stick around... or I'll hunt you down and give you a special reserved 156Chrissy kiss! :eek: :lol: ;)
:tut: Kurzy ... you know they're only for you :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Gongrats for all your graft in the SW Region Simon:thumbs:

Hope you stick around and continue to contribute to the AO community:)

All the best fella,

Simon.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Tony, sorry to be pedantic chap and no disrespect to Simon but .... Lynn started this region. Simon took over an already up and running region :D
I did indeed, it was an active region and needed a big old kick up it's backside! I like to think I got some way to achieving that. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that Ray will continue to put in the hard work to accomplish more than I could have achieved.

Thank you Ian and Tony for your support, and also to all the Regional Representatives and fellow AO members for their added support also.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm sticking around to continue giving you guys headaches. I'll also be around to help Ray out with organising if he ever needs it.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity to do what I could for AOSW.

Regards to all,

Simon.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Simon :)

Glad you are sticking around :thumbs:

You owe me several drinks and a lunch by now I reckon :D so no buggering off ;)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Hey Simon :)

Glad you are sticking around :thumbs:

You owe me several drinks and a lunch by now I reckon :D so no buggering off ;)
By all means I will oblige :D

I'm planning a trip to Scotland next year with the folks, so we'll have to arrange something with my favourite redhead :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts