Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
This will be my last rant of the night.

But Halfords deserve to die! As you are all aware i am having trouble with my car battery losing charge. So today i ventured into Halfords to buy a Jumpstarter kit which i had reserved for collection.

Just had a check of it and it has been previously opened. Ok not the end of the world BUT then i go to plug it in to charge and YES all the required leads are missing.:mad:

So now when i go out to my car tomorrow it will be dead and my god damn jump starter kit will be useless.:mad: Whats worse is due to Northern Ireland being a complete ****hole, everywhere is closed tomorrow so I won't beable to get it replaced until tuesday!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Your rants are excellent.

keep up the good work ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Your rants are excellent.

keep up the good work ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Had the same happen on a CD player. Opened up, didn't work, leads missing, found an old homemade CDR in it. Took it back, not best pleased. "Must've been put back in the wrong place". Ahem.

P

·
0 Posts
Am I missing something here :confused: Did you not say you had checked the box because it had been opened? Were you looking for missing parts by any chance? :lol:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Am I missing something here :confused: Did you not say you had checked the box because it had been opened? Were you looking for missing parts by any chance? :lol:
They cunningly had it rewrapped so until i got home it wasn't easy to notice that it had been tampered with.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have nothing good to say about Halfrauds except they are convenient when you need something in a hurry on a Sunday when everyone else is closed.

I popped over to pick up some new wiper blades the other day, stupidly got Halfords own brand rather than Bosch since they were cheaper.

Turns out the clips which are not removable and are part of the assembly are on the wrong way round, so I can't fit them because they wont go on the right way round and are essentially for a left hand drive car...

And no i'm not being dumb :p

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah-ha :evil: Evil indeed
Yep, Spawns of Satan come to mind:lol:

On the plus side though, i did alot of tinkering with my car and as i got the battery of my car replaced at the same time, its still starting the car with 2 days of no driving. Excellent:thumbs:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well thismorning i went in to get a refund on my Jumpstarter kit............well all i can say is what a bunch of knuckle draggers. I'm not sure if its politically correct but the term Spacker came to mind at a few stages during the encounter!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Well thismorning i went in to get a refund on my Jumpstarter kit............well all i can say is what a bunch of knuckle draggers. I'm not sure if its politically correct but the term Spacker came to mind at a few stages during the encounter!:rolleyes:

Just love the definition of Spacker ...

A word used by social rejects who have no life and sit at home watching Discover Turbo. Also the most offensive word a 7 year old schoolboy could come up with. In other words complete ****in idiots.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts