Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The much awaited (!!!) Tata-Rover-wanna-be-Metro-aka-Cityrover's here!!

eek!
and MG-Rover also decided to shower us with another novelty...

not THAT bad innit?!

:D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
MY GOD! eek!

I saw that picture of that Rover Tarta on www.autoweek.nl

But that Rover Allroad eek! Is that an Audi Allroad who ran into a Rover 25 eek!

·
Registered
540 Posts
How many more things can MGR do with any ageing design??

We've had the Rover 200, Rover 25, MG ZR, MG van thingy, and now this. I despair :mad:

Oh well it's on stilts and has the current trend of unpainted bumpers - I'm sure it will sell!! :(

and I refuse to even comment about the Tata. rant

Anyway aren't those pictures taken by the custard factory in Brum?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
My sister is a big , and I mean Huge :D fan of 4x$'s.... she couldnt afford one so she bought a rover 25 instead!!!!! laughing

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>MY GOD! eek!

I saw that picture of that Rover Tarta on www.autoweek.nl

But that Rover Allroad eek! Is that an Audi Allroad who ran into a Rover 25 eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing

You're right Mel!! I saw one of the Volvos today, and it is really fugly... That unpainted bumper is going to look as bad as the woodys of olden... laughing

A Volvo with unpainted bumpers?? What's wrong with them designers??? :confused: laughing

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
A Rover Tart?!? laughing laughing

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> A Volvo with unpainted bumpers?? What's wrong with them designers???

<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's just to show it's a woman's car so they can bump into things while parking laughing laughing laughing

·
Administrator
47,310 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by N1:
<strong>It's quite a nice car to drive, The Volvo XC70 that is. It's a 2.4T engine and 200bhp.

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I quite like some of the Volvo's. I'd prefer one of the ones that isn't up on stilts though.

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by N1:
<strong>It's quite a nice car to drive, The Volvo XC70 that is. It's a 2.4T engine and 200bhp.

</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But that bumper makes it look like Hannibal Lecter. :D

·
Administrator
47,310 Posts
I agree Ant, that's one of the reasons I prefer the normal ones, rather than the XC's. TOO much plastic.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Looks almost like my V70 :D wink

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>Looks almost like my V70 :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you mean YOUR V70?? eek!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
How is it possible to gain prestige and confidence among the buyers using a TATA disguised as a Rover ????

laughing laughing laughing laughing

All the best

Sérgio

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>Looks almost like my V70 :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What do you mean YOUR V70?? eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I meant this, Ant: My V70 :D :D

I guess your work didn't allow you to see all the new topics...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts