Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the strangest dream last night that Id parked my car in a green zone at the end of the street and next thing I knew it was smashed in half by a truck. I could see the engine sump stuck to the bitumen and the car itself almost cut in half at the end of the street.

Next thing I remember I was trying to work out if it was insured and it must have been parked in the green zone rather than the No standing zone. Some Cops breath tested me and I was just under the limit as Id already had a few drinks.

So then I wake up in the morning for real and see my car nice and safe and in one piece parked where I parked it last night.

What a wierd dream - I think I will check my insurance now !

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Me too. Well a couple of nights ago anyway. Dreamt I had bought a cabin cruiser which needed some TLC and thought I'd buy it but firstly her ladyship insisted that it had a bathroom! :(:
That Broom Seamaster only had a shower room I told her, so she would have to compromise, but she was insistent about having a tub so I had to fit it out with a real compact bathroom. Strange dream?;) :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts