42,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this week from More Than ....

£443 :eek: .... thats a lot more than I'm willing to pay :D

Direct Line £248 :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Not tried DL in years. They went off a bit and never quoted well. I was with them in the late 90's for a while.

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not tried DL in years. They went off a bit and never quoted well. I was with them in the late 90's for a while.
Last few years they haven't been competitive at all .... but the above quote also includes 0% APR over the monthly payments aswell :D

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I was with Direct Line for 10 years, but dumped them two weeks ago for being difficult with me about swapping a 156 2.5 V6 for a GT 3.2. Weird really, as they had previously (2 years before) been helpful when I asked about a 156 GTA. Anyway, Liverpool Victoria came to the rescue and undercut DL by over 50% on the GT 3.2 :thumbs:

I would have thought DL would have been keen to hold on to long term, non-claiming customers, but apparently not.

·
Premium Member
42,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was with Direct Line for 10 years, but dumped them two weeks ago for being difficult with me about swapping a 156 2.5 V6 for a GT 3.2. Weird really, as they had previously (2 years before) been helpful when I asked about a 156 GTA. Anyway, Liverpool Victoria came to the rescue and undercut DL by over 50% on the GT 3.2 :thumbs:

I would have thought DL would have been keen to hold on to long term, non-claiming customers, but apparently not.
It does appear strange how they work at times.... I guess it's all down to stats and the personal touch goes out the window :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts